Important Legal Notice
1. About Us
This website is the official website of Salt & Good (�we� and �us�). If you have any comments or questions about this website or any of our services, please contact us by one of the methods shown below.
Telephone:1438 905 905
Mail:Salt & Good
5 The Plaza, Town Square
Stevenage, SG1 1PF
Salt & Good Limited is a company incorporated in England & Wales with company number 09111060.
for details about what information we collect and how we will use and protect it.
3. Commercial Partners
Our commercial partners
and other third parties may occasionally promote their goods or services on the Website or through our email services. Whilst we try to encourage our partners to offer good quality products and services at competitive prices we have no control over them or other third parties and, we do not endorse the products or services they offer or give you any assurance that they will be suitable for your needs. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself in this regard and we have no liability in connection with the same.
4. Ownership of Materials and Licence Terms
The Website and the materials on it or available through our email services are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world. You are permitted to display our materials on a computer screen and to download and print a hard copy for your personal use provided you do not alter or remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices.
You agree not to:
- use any of the materials on this website for commercial exploitation without the company�s prior written consent;
- establish a link to this website from any other website, intranet or extranet site without the company's prior written consent;
- do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website or our services;
- post any information on or send any information via the Website (whether on any bulletin board or in any chat room or otherwise) that does not comply with the Company�s Acceptable Use Policy set out at paragraph 6 below; or
- do anything that may infringe the rights of any other person.
If you send any comments, suggestions or materials to us from or concerning the Website, our email services, the company, management or staff or any other matter (�User Materials�):
- the Company shall be entitled to adapt, broadcast, copy, disclose, license, publish, sell, transmit and otherwise use such User Materials for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes; and
- you warrant that you have obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals in order to allow the Company such use.
5. Acceptable Use Policy
Any and all materials which you contribute to or send via the Website must:
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with all applicable law in the United Kingdom and in any country from which they are posted.
- Any and all materials which you contribute to or send via the Website must not:
- be unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive;
- facilitate or promote illegal activity;
- be or contain anything which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, a computer virus, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
- infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party;
- promote unlawful violence, discriminate based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability; or
- be contributed or sent for commercial gain.
6. Website Availability
The Website is provided free of charge and we make no guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error free. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the Website at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
7. Links from This Website
We may, from time to time, provide links from the Website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over, and will have no liability in respect of, those third-party websites.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and there is a risk, therefore, that any message or information you send to us from the Website may be intercepted and potentially read by others. We will have no liability in respect of any transmissions you send to us and you do so entirely at your own risk.
9. Accuracy of Information
We take care to ensure that all information available on the Website about the Company, its services and events is accurate and up-to-date. However, these are continually developing and updated and the information, images, specifications and prices on the Website may, occasionally, be inaccurate or out of date. We have no liability for any inaccurate information and reserve the right to correct it at any time.
10. E-Membership and other Areas with Restricted Access
Website users may be offered the opportunity to subscribe and/or register to receive additional restricted access to the Website or information. We are not under any obligation to accept a request for registration or subscription and reserve the right to suspend or terminate access at any time for any reason e.g. if your continued use is believed to prejudice us or other users.
If we do accept your registration, it is for a single user only. The Company does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued by us or chosen by you rests with you.
11. Email Service
12. Withdrawal of your Access to the Website
The Company, and all other parties (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with:
- the Website;
- the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website; and
- any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites,
including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
- death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or
- fraud; or
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
14. Information Relating A Third Party
You undertake not to either include or otherwise disclose any confidential information or personal data relating to third parties in connection with your use of the Website without that third party's express written consent.